Sunday, September 10, 2006

Black Moment of the Week :0(

I don't know if it's so much a sad moment for black people as it is a sad, sad moment for hip hop. In fact, before watching this video, if you have any love for hip hop at all, you should observe a moment of silence. I'm guessing Harlem is trying to compete with the ATL on lame beats and songs...

On the other hand, there is a part of me that is extremely grateful to see children doing a song and video that can be enjoyed by the whole family. (As long as no one's worried about killing their brain cells.) No foul language or raunchily inappropriate lyrics here! No siree! Just soup, soda, rain, and washing. Heck, we all know how much I appreciate dancing. So really, I guess what we have here is the new Loco-Motion. Mom would be proud...

Presenting: Chicken Noodle Soup (with a soda on the side) by 19-year-old DJ WebStar & Miss Little B.

No comments: