Friday, October 13, 2006

Maddonna Adopts African Toddler - updated

God help us every one...

Sadly, the kid she adopted isn't even an orphan. Yup. Your family has to be piss poor to hand you over to THE Material Girl aka "Even though I'll be a senior citizen in 7 years, I still like to parade around in leotards like it's 1989" Lady. The only plausible explanation would be, "We deeply worried that you would starve to death so we handed you over to an alternate universe where at least you would be fed." I hope the kid doesn't snap on any of them when he gets older.

I also hope Madonna keeps her promise to bring him by the village every so often so he can visit his family...

The Times (UK) and The Washington Post bring up pertinent issues...

*Update* Twice the Rice stole the words right out my mouth! Read the post here.

No comments: