Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dhoom 2 songs

DJ posted songs from Dhoom2 on his site.
"Touch Me" is a salsa/reggaton mix--very smart move for the producers. While "My Name is Ali"--did Uday really need a song?--has elements of the Spanish classic, "Quizás, Quizás, Quizás"

All the tracks are big party songs. I'm way hyped for the movie!

Check the songs out here!

[I sware I heard some Spanish mixed with Hinglish. I don't think I'm cool enough to be trilingual 'cause my brain went into momentary overload...]

3 comments:

Maja said...

I went to see Don tonight and as I was walking out of the cinema, I noticed they'd put up a big cardboard cutout thing for Dhoom 2. And it looks much better than this poster, cos on the cutout, they actually have heads! Exciting :D
I didn't know the music has been released already, I'll go listen (I can't speak Spanish either, though, so ... meh).

Anonymous said...

I just read this hence a response to a question nearly a year old. I am a Native Spanish speaker and yes there is definitely Spanish in there, which I thought was fantastic since I love Bollywood films and appreciate a little nod towards my culture. There is also Portuguese. I recognized it because it resembles Spanish.

Anonymous said...

Um, I feel silly but in listening to the Dhoom 2 soundtrack again, I think it's not Spanish at all but Portuguese.