Monday, February 27, 2006

I have been lax in posting this weekend! I spent Friday night and Saturday in the ATL--the Black Mecca. I'm not in love with Atlanta nearly as much as So. Cal but the city definitely boasts some of the most beautiful black people anywhere. Black people have style in Atlanta. I could go on and on but I'll stop now.

I used the trip as an excuse to see an old friend, and in many ways, behaved like the old goofballs we were in college. The actual purpose for my visit however, was to check out the Urban Mediamakers mini-workshop on screenwriting. I am a closet screenwriter. It's hard to call yourself an actual screenwriter if you do not get paid for your writing and don't even have any full length scripts completed. My writing is good, (other people have told me this), but it's not where it needs to be yet. According to said workshop, after following said steps, I should have a completed screenplay in three weeks. Um, I'll let you know how that goes...

No comments: