Saturday, November 11, 2006

I really shouldn't.

I really shouldn't bring up these search terms because it may mean more people will end up here for the same things but:

"hrithik roshan dressed as a woman"
came courtesy of San Francisco and
"bloody racist bollywood"
from our friends in Zionhill, PA.
Sorry to disappoint guys. I doubt Hrithik would look any less fugly than Brad Pitt in that getup. Besides, boys in dresses isn't really my style.
As for the racistness (I know, that's not a word) of Bollywood, all entertainment industries are elitist and shallow. Is that a suprise?

It is however, worth noting that I've also seen several more searches for "collard greens in hindi." I got whatcha lookin' for right here.

Okay, okay, I'm just procrastinating on my review of Don because there isn't much to say that hasn't already been said. Maybe tomorrow...

No comments: