Saturday, July 29, 2006

Leaving Nash Vegas

My friend and former college roommate is Leaving Nash Vegas and moving to LA which she's been wanting to do for some time now. I totally feel her:

But as excited as I am, I’m still overwhelmed at the prospect of leaving everything that I’ve known for the past 6 years, packing up all of my stuff and moving 2000 miles away. And it’s looking like I’m going to have to do it alone. With my dad having a stroke and none of my friends having the money nor the ability to get off work like I can, it’s looking like I will be making the 3 day drive alone. And as much as I want to see the country I don’t want to do it by myself. (Please do not get me started on doing stuff alone. I don’t care what people say I am SICK TO DEATH of being single. I have done EVERYTHING on my own. My dad is in the hospital and I’m there alone with no one to consol me. I move across the country and I do it alone. I was in freakin’ Puerto Rico last week ALONE. I think that I have paid my dues as a single person and that it is now time for me to be a non-single person. Shuck and jive if you want…I WANT TO GET MARRIED. I want to share the big moments and the small ones with someone. And I’m not ashamed to say it….That is all.)
Much love Tia!
As I was telling my roommate Amy the other night, I don't know why people hate on LA. Southern California is the promised land of beautiful, snow/skate boarding, movie loving men in every hue from light to dark. Girl, I guarantee it will be ON in 2 years or less!!!

No comments: