Wednesday, January 25, 2006

BLACK MOMENT OF THE WEEK :0(


This post is courtesty of my Sister Liz. It is a sad, sad moment for anyone who was ever inspired to daaaance with someboddaaay. Say it ain't so...

They were taken at a convenience store in Alpharetta, Georgia and proves that Whitney Houston is back on crack or something. Jamal Mitchell of Marietta, Georgia is posing with the singer. "The once-stunning Grammy winner was photographed at an Atlanta gas station at 4 a.m. one morning last month, looking disheveled and bizarre in pajama bottoms, and a $50,000 fur coat and a messy wig.

Jamal: I was pumping gas and noticed her driving up in a Porsche Cheyenne SUV. She was alone as she pulled into the parking lot of the convenient store near GA 400 in Alpharetta. I told my partner, "Yo man, that's Whitney Houston! " She got out of the vehicle and purchased 5 or 6 packs of cigarettes. I approached her and asked if I could take a picture. She said, "Sure, Do you have a camera?" I ran to my car where my camera was and she took three pictures with me. She was nice, but she wasn't the Whitney Houston I was use to seeing on TV and in music videos. She was very thin too and her breath smelled like liquor and smoke.

No comments: